I’m happy to announce that fellow blogger and friend Kelsey Hoff has awarded me the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. She award me back in December, but I never followed through with the directions. Better late than never!
The philosophy of the award is:
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
My nominees for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
1. My mother. She doesn’t have a blog for me to link to, but she’s been reading my crap since I knew how to write. Love you mom.
2. My boyfriend. He doesn’t have a blog to link to either, but he reads my posts religiously, even before we were together. He can post it on his Reddit account if he wants. Ha. 🙂
3. Kelsey Hoff
4. Mark Stratton
5. Lauren Kovac
6. Danielle Rose
7. Katie Saesan
8. Sarah Tickanen
9. Lauryn Marie
10. Cody Denneau
12. Emily Harring
13. R.K. MacPherson
14. Nate St. Pierre
15. And because I don’t have a 15th, this will be dedicated to the people who religiously follow me on my Facebook page, but don’t have a blog. Thank you! You guys deserve this award!
Seven Facts About Me
1. I refuse to watch ANY scary movies.
2. You’ll never see me without polish on my toes.
3. I’m the oldest of four (two sisters and one brother).
4. My socks never match.
5. I pour more coffee than I actually drink. I think I just like the smell.
6. I started this blog four years ago today (Happy Anniversary to me), but it took me two years to finally publish something.
7. My lucky day is Fri the 13th.
(And if you want to know more, I recently did an interview on my social media platforms.)